Where Breathtaking Mountains Meet the Atlantic Ocean
With its stunning beaches, delicious seafood cuisine, and picturesque architecture, Sesimbra is a popular destination for tourists looking to immerse themselves in local culture. Visitors can explore historical landmarks like the 12th-century castle, participate in local festivals and events, or simply relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
Getting Around & Transportation
Lisbon Airport | 47.4 km | 45-minute drive
- From the airport, get on E1.
- Take IP7 and A2 to N10/N378 in Arrentela.
- Take exit 2 from A2.
- Continue on N378.
- Take EM585 to R. Varandas p/o Mar in Sesimbra
- Turn right to Rua Mário João Sargedas
- Turn left to the hotel, in Rua Navegador Rodrigues Soromenho
Complimentary onsite parking is available to guests of Sesimbra Hotel & Spa.
- Lisboa - Sesimbra | 35 km
- Airport - Sesimbra | 45 km
- Porto - Sesimbra | 341 km
- Badajoz - Sesimbra | 255 km
- Madrid - Sesimbra | 598 km
- Vigo - Sesimbra | 477 km
One of the top hotels in Sesimbra, Sesimbra Hotel & Spa makes it easy to experience all of the best things to do in Southern Portugal.
- California Beach | 10 m | 10-minute drive
- Sesimbra Castle | 6.5 km | 10-minute drive
- Archaeological Museum of Sesimbra | 6.6 km | 10-minute drive
- Cape Espichel Lighthouse | 18 km | 25-minute drive
- Cape Espichel Sanctuary | 18 km | 25-minute drive
- Serra da Arrábida Natural Park | 18 km | 20-minute drive